Vanessa Pashley’s Biography
- BSc Environmental Sciences, University of East Anglia
- MSc Environmental Analytical Sciences, Sheffield Hallam University
- Insights into the transfer of silicon isotopes into the sediment record. By: By: Panizzo, VN, Swann, GEA, Mackay, AW, Vologina, E, Sturm, M, Pashley, V, Horstwood, MSA. BIOGEOSCIENCES,Volume: 13, Issue: 1, Pages: 147-157, Published: 2016.
- Geogenic lead isotope signatures from meat products in Great Britain: Potential for use in food authentication and supply chain traceability. By: By:Evans, Pashley, V, Richards, GJ, Brereton, N, Knowles, TG. SCIENCE OF THE TOTAL ENVIRONMENT, Volume: 537, Pages: 447-452. Published: DEC 15 2015.
- Stable-isotope (H, O, and Si) evidence for seasonal variations in hydrology and Si cycling from modern waters in the Nile Basin: implications for interpreting the Quaternary record By:Cockerton, HE; Street-Perrott, FA; Leng, MJ; Barker, PA; Horstwood, MSA; Pashley, V. QUATERNARY SCIENCE REVIEWS Volume: 66 Special Issue: SI Pages: 4-21 Published: APR 15 2013
- The oxygen isotope relationship between the phosphate and structural carbonate fractions of human bioapatite By:Chenery, CA Pashley, V ; Lamb, AL ; Sloane, HJ ; Evans, JA. RAPID COMMUNICATIONS IN MASS SPECTROMETRY Volume: 26 Issue: 3 Pages: 309-319 Published: FEB 15 2012
- NOBLE, S R, HORSTWOOD, M S A, DAVY, P, PASHLEY V et al. 2008. Evolving Pb isotope signatures of London airborne particulate matter (PM10) – constraints from on-filter and solution-mode MC-ICP-MS. JOURNAL OF ENVIRONMENTAL MONITORING, 10, 830–836.
- HORSTWOOD, M S A, PARRISH, R R, CONDON, D J, PASHLEY V et al. 2006. Laser ablation acquisition protocols and non-matrix matched standardisation of U-Pb data. GEOCHIMICA ET COSMOCHIMICA ACTA. 70, A264–A264.
- Analysis of geological, environmental and archaeological materials using MC–ICP–MS in solution mode and by laser ablation.
- Laser ablation U-Pb analysis of zircons and other minerals.
- Pb-isotope geochemistry, particularly as applied to archaeological artefacts.
- Radiogenic isotope mass spectrometry, with particular experience on Neptune and Nu–Plasma instruments.
- Si isotope analysis of water samples.