Lily joined the Business Development team in September 2018. Lily provides the essential administrative support and back-office services for the business development area to run smoothly. Lily assists with collating bids and expressions of interest for externally funded UK and overseas projects and manages travel documentation for all colleagues travelling overseas. Lily joined BGS in October 2016 as an ‘Apprentice Business Assistant’ undertaking multiple evidence based NVQ qualification in business administration within the Informatics team, before taking the role on full time. Before joining BGS, Lily previously worked in a managerial role at Powerleague Fives Ltd. Lily has over 9 years administration, events and management experience.
Lilian Cullen Coates’s Biography
- 2018 – ongoing : BGS International Travel Coordinator and Support to Business Development
- 2017 –2018 : Informatics Business Assistant
- 2016 –2017 : Informatics Directorate Business Assistant Apprentice at the British Geological Survey.
- 2012 –2016 : Assistant Manager at Powerleague fives LTD.
- Coordination and organisation of business travel
- Principles of leadership and management; management within a workplace
- Production and organisation of bespoke business documents
- Administration within a workplace environment
- 2019 : Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration
- 2017 : Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- 2015 : Powerleague 5s Ltd Assistant Manager of the Year