David Morgan’s Biography
- 1993 – 2000 : The Open University, BSc (Hons)1st Class, Natural Sciences with Earth Science.
- 1994 – ongoing : Geophysicist. Specialising in shallow subsurface mapping with particular application to geohazards.
- 2009 – ongoing : Geotechnical laboratory analysis – Engineering properties of soils.
- 2010 – ongoing : Drilling team member. Operation of the BGS drill rig
- 2010 –2014 : Quaternary geology, including 3D modelling
- 2000 –2012 : Coastal geology – investigating coastal, estuarine and inshore geology and geomorphological processes
- 2006 –2010 : Airborne geophysics – Operation of data acquisition equipment in low-level airborne geophysical surveys
- Geophysical investigation using Passive Seismic techniques
- Gravity, EM, GPR, and resistivity surveys
- Geomatic surveying of landscapes using LiDAR
- Shallow subsurface mapping with particular application to geohazards
- 3D geological modelling