Clive Cartwright’s Biography
- 2010 – ongoing : GIS Specialist, British Geological Survey
- 2009 –2013 : MSc University of Nottingham, GIS
- 2003 –2010 : Cartographer, British Geological Survey
- 2002 –2003 : Information Technician, Loughborough University
- 1995 –1998 : BA Durham University, Archaeology
- 1989 –1995 : Drawing Office Technician, University of Leicester
- GIS analysis and its applications
- Spatial quantification methodologies
- Visual communication theory
Current projects and collaborations
- Data Representation: Choropleth & Cartogram communicative effectiveness research.
- GIS analysis for spatial coverage statistics for commercial utility projects.
- Stakeholder Solutions manager – digital data production for BGS hazard products: GIP, GeoSure, SuDS.
- Digital visualisation and communication
- GIS Analysis
- Geographic Information Systems and Science
- Python programming
- Royal Geographical Society
- British Cartographic Society