Orsolya Baillie’s Biography
- 2002 – ongoing:Geomagnetism Team, British Geological Survey
- 2013 – BSc(Hons) Physical Sciences, The Open University, UK
- 1995 – Geologist Technician, Pech Antal Polytechnic for Mining Industry, Tatabanya, Hungary
- Geomagnetic data
- Space weather and the geomagnetic hazard to technology
- Geoelectric data
Clarke E, Baillie O, Reay S J, Turbitt C W 2013 A method for the near real-time production of quasi-definitive magnetic observatory data [in special issue: Swarm Science Data Processing and Products — the Swarm Satellite Constellation Application and Research Facility, SCARF] Earth, Planets and Space, 65 (11). 1363-1374.
Turbitt, C.; Baillie, O.; Kerridge, D.; Clarke, E. An investigation into techniques for isolating noise in observatory data. Data Science Journal, 10.IAGA174-IAGA182.
- Geomagnetic data processing and analysis
- Programming: FORTRAN, C-shell, GMT, R
- Space Weather Forecasting
- Geophysics and mathematical modelling