Carol Arrowsmith’s Biography
- OND Science: Stockport College of Technology
- BSc Environmental Studies: University of Northumbria
- The use of light stable isotopes as tracers in biogeochemistry.
- Developing and enhancing stable isotope mass spectrometry techniques for automated high precision isotope analysis
- Stable isotope mass spectrometry, with particular experience with Micromass SIRA, GV IsoPrime, and VG Optimas.
- Water oxygen, hydrogen and carbon isotope geochemistry — classical vacuum and automated techniques.
- Organic carbon isotope geochemistry