Cristina Chapman’s Biography
Public affairs and Communications manager with specialist interest in how engagement can shape science for public good and evidence-based policy making. Nearly two decades of experience in issues-based public affairs and communications: working with stakeholders, publics, the media, civic society and government from grassroots communities to European Parliament.
- 2010 –2016 : Public affairs consultant to commercial developers and local government
- 2005 –2010 : Public Relations Director, Aura PR
- 2003 –2005 : Regional Newspaper Journalist, Northcliffe Newspapers
- 2000 –2003 : Specialist journalist in land-use planning magazine, Landor Publishing
- 1998 –2000 : Stakeholder communications manager, Groundwork Trust
Current projects and collaborations
- 2019 – ongoing : SECuRE Participatory Monitoring Framework Working Group
- 2016 – ongoing : EPOS Ethics Working Group
- Communications strategy, brand positioning, marketing strategy, stakeholder management, news writing, feature writing, editing, interviewing, copywriting & editing, HTML, email marketing, digital marketing, event management.
- Italian & French language.
- 2016 –2019 : CIPR Public Affairs
- 2003 –2003 : NCTJ Journalism
- 1994 –1998 : BA Joint Hons Politics & French
- 2017 – ongoing:Associate Member CIPR
Boards and committees
- 2018 – ongoing: Advisory Board Member CIPR Energy Leadership Platform