- St Paul's Choir School: this is clad in Portland Roach
Limestone crammed with Jurassic fossils: Trigonia (a
bivalve), Protocerithium (turreted snail), and calcareous
algae (cauliflower shapes).
- Dundas memorial: Carrara Marble.
- Central marble floor star: this shows radiating inlays
of red Griotte Marble from Belgium with black Italian Marble.
- Large font, a single block of Carrara Marble with grey
- Florence Nightingale memorial (crypt), in pink Chellaston
- Wellington memorial: white Carrara and black Belgian Marble.
- The Queen Anne statue is of Carrara Marble from Italy.
Learn more about St Paul's building stones in the Holiday Geology Guide available from the BGS Bookshop.